- Registration fees not paid by November 15, 2021, will increase by $50.
- Past participants should note that no binder will be provided.
- No printed program booklet will be provided. The program will be available online as a pdf and via a conference app.
- Admission to all conference events
- Registration materials
- Online access during and after the conference to speakers’ handouts, to assist participants in implementing new techniques and teaching ideas in their own courses
- Meals and breaks:
- Breakfasts and lunches
- An evening buffet for participants and their companions and families
Space is limited. Register early!
- Registration is limited to 200 so early registration is recommended.
- Early registration will close either when we reach capacity or on December 15, 2021.
- If you register for the Institute and are unable to attend, a full refund will be given if you notify us by email (email@example.com) by 5:00 pm EST on December 1, 2021. No refunds will be given after this date.
- If you register and learn after December 1st that you cannot attend, and someone on the NITOP waitilist is able to attend, your registration may be transferred for a $25 transfer fee. If noone on the waitlist is able to attend, the registrant may transfer to another person from the same institution who is not on the NITOP waitlist for a $25 transfer fee. Contact the NITOP Coordinator to request a transfer. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Special Registration Types
The Association for Psychological Science provides generous financial support of the Institute, which benefits all participants, and also encourages its members to attend and participate in the conference.
- APS regular members may register at a $30 discount for $495 ($545 after November 15) and APS student affiliates for $335 ($385 after November 15) if the participant is employed half-time or less and copies of the student’s current student ID and Fall 2021 class schedule are submitted by email at the time of registration.
Retirees and Students
- Retired faculty members may register for $365 ($415 after November 15).
- Graduate and undergraduate students may register for $365 ($415 after November 15) if they are employed half time or less and if copies of a current student ID and a Fall 2021 class schedule are submitted by email at the time of registration.
- Companions whose professional affiliation is unrelated to psychology may register as guests for $320 if they wish to attend meals, breaks, and poster sessions.
- Companions of invited speakers whose professional affiliation is unrelated to psychology, who will not attend meals, breaks, or poster sessions, may obtain a one-session-only badge without charge to attend the speaker's session.
- Other guests must register for the conference to attend.