- Registration fees not paid by December 1, 2022, will increase by $50.
- Past participants should note that no binder will be provided.
- No printed program booklet will be provided. The program will be available online as a pdf and via a conference app.
- Admission to all conference events
- Registration materials
- Online access during and after the conference to speakers’ handouts, to assist participants in implementing new techniques and teaching ideas in their own courses
- Meals and breaks: Beakfast and lunch are provided daily January 3-5, and breakfast only on the 6th. An evening buffet for participants and their companions and families if provided on the evening of January 3rd.
Space is limited. Register early!
- Registration will close when we reach capacity.
- A waitlist will be available after reaching capacity in case there are cancelations.
Special Registration Types
The Association for Psychological Science provides generous financial support of the Institute, which benefits all participants, and also encourages its members to attend and participate in the conference. APS regular members and student affiliates may register at a $30 discount.
Retirees and Students
- Retired faculty members may register for $405 ($455 after December 1).
- Graduate and undergraduate students may register for a discounted rate if they are employed half time or less and proof of a current student ID and Fall 2022 class schedule are submitted by email at the time of registration.
- Companions whose professional affiliation is unrelated to psychology may register as guests for $400 ($450 after December 1st) if they wish to attend meals, breaks, and poster sessions.
- Companions of invited speakers whose professional affiliation is unrelated to psychology, who will not attend meals, breaks, or poster sessions, may obtain a one-session-only badge without charge to attend the speaker's session.
- Other guests must register for the conference as a regular attendee.